NGD!! Epic Xiphos Win!! FTW!! (56k, it can't hurt to try)

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the front strap location needs to be modified a bit to be 100%.. I couldn't be happier with the guitar though and I'll definitely try that between the leg tip, lol

----------------
Just for reference, heres my collection a year ago..
8001d1218044393-ngd-w-family-shots-p1010030.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

testament19

Reaction score
hey dude, I just read an earlier post in this thread by you. This is the 2009 model Xiphos. It has larger bevels than the '08 and the back strap peg in the '08 was located on the top, back horn on the back of the guitar. And as you now know, it's placed by the input jack.

My buddy has an '08 and the guitar tech actually moved is lower than your new guitar's currently is.

Just want you to be sure I didn't lie to you! It's an '09 all the way!

Enjoy it!

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
my bad, the whole strap location/year thing is throwing me off.

this guitar is great btw, i'm really digging the neck on this thing. :yesway:

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
Man, that blackout in your SC looks oddly familiar, like I've seen it before or something... If you want the neck model to match it, I'm looking for an 81-7 now :lol: I DEFINITELY agree with the point about the d-aactivators being a bit flubby on the low strings. for me, it's now all actives, all the way. I started with them, went away for a few years, and now I'm back, and wondering why I ever left.

also, fuck dem cliff racers. Worst part of morrowind.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
ha., thanks again for that trade. if you want to trade, just throw that pickup in a small box and we'll swap. I do like the 81-7 a lot, but i'd like to try out the blackout neck pup. maybe i'll end up buying another 81-7 later down the road to swap back and forth.

glad someone got the ref :lol::lol:

ygpm

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
i love the BO neck in the bridge, but with the engl, it might be a bit too powerful.

Latest posts

')