NGD: Ernie Ball content! (56k = good luck)

• Thread starter carbon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Reaction score
I've always been a big fan of how the JP7's looked, and now I've got my hands on one. :D Huge thanks to my sister, who paid for a majority of it as a gift, I owe her big time! But enough of that, on to the unboxing pics! Dargie Delight indeed :agreed:

QWfQd.jpg

r5ft8.jpg
ZIklc.jpg
Husmp.jpg
v50KY.jpg
DJfnQ.jpg
WLKh5.jpg
Q3HLO.jpg

Had to do a bit of experimenting with the lighting to really show the color changing paint, it only wanted to make that yellow/green color with the flash on. I don't think I could be any happier with a guitar, this thing is AWESOME!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Congrats dude. The JP's are definitely the best guitars ive ever played :D

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats man! :D Big fan of the Dargie and Dargie II finishes, and it's cool to see more lefty JPs since it was such a struggle for the lefties on the board to convince Sterling to build them in the first place! :lol:

carbon

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I really enjoy looking at it, but that's all I've had time to do since I'm in the middle of re-grouting my tub and shower doors :wallbash:. The action/build quality/finish on it are incredible, my only 7's prior to this one are a Shecter Omen and an Agile Septor Elite, so this thing is a HUUUGE step up.

bacid22

Reaction score
Wow! Mazel Tov! That finish is beautiful! The JP7s are amazing, you're going to have fun trying to play that one, all backwards and stuff.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome score, the Dargie and Dargie II were both fantastic :yesway:

Oh and scale down your pics some, that's just ridiculous :lol:

Latest posts

')