NGD: ESP Ben Savage BS-7

• Thread starter sirshredsalot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Man, these look absolutely awesome. I still don't know if I could go back to a Floyd after using the Edge Zero, but this is my favorite model ESP has released in years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
The cock stock, it's not particularly my headstock of choice, but I think it works well with the BS-7. I think it looks much better in reality because it's angled.

As for the Carvin comparison, I agree it's kind of tempting although I don't think (I tried!) you'll be able to match the BS-7 price + leaving enough room to buy and install the CL/LF.

IronGoliath

Reaction score
Looking at the paint job again, it's very reminiscent of a regius 7 to me. I know they have flamed maple tops but I just get dat feel; bro.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Finally a production 7 with a maple board, dangggg it is sexies!

+ Good stock pickups that match well with the body woods

That guitar looks awesome!!

Are they locking tuners at the headstock? If so then this guitar is going on my GAS list.(edit: Bah! costs 650 dollars more to get it in the EU)

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Yep the tuners are locking, here is a pic courtesy of Studio Gears

pr99782img3.jpg

areyna21

Reaction score
Everything about this guitar is badass a maple board seven without big ass routes for actives is tempting. +1 for the cockstock it is my favorite by far

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
it looks way better in real than on the stock pics. I always found that maple board meh but in fact it looks coolnwith that finish :D

HNGD !

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
That'th thuper thexy!
Hadn't even heard of these before, I may have to buy one now. damnit

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those look VERY sharp. I dig. How do the DiMarzios work in it?

CLIPS!

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Oh my, the neckthrough is genius. I love when ESP/Ltd do the natural neck/painted body. Looks great! I've been tossing up an AW-7, even though I'm not big on 7s, it's just so appealing. This is too! :agreed:

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
I love the teardrop headstock, way better that what they're doing with the 3x3 Horizon series currently.

Quite honestly, a model with these features is long overdue in an affordable model such as this. Before, only custom shop or Japaneze models would boast these features.

I wouldn't mind seeing the F series make a comback, with passives and a real OFR7, perhaps even in natural wood finishes.

dirtool

Reaction score
never like a maple fretboard guitar,but this one is beast!!!
considering to get one lol

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Looks great! I personally like the 'cock-stock' headstock way better than their normal pointy headstock.

To me it depends on what guitar it's on. The pointy headstock looks great on the Mirage and the V, but not on anything else. Just as the teardrop headstock would look weird on, say, a Viper. ESP has done a great job at making headstocks that match the guitars, and I'm glad to see the cockstock making a comeback, even if it is just with this and the Rob Caggiano sigs. I know I'd get one on any Horizon custom I got from ESP.

')