NGD: ESP Ben Savage BS-7

• Thread starter sirshredsalot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
I'm glad to see the cockstock making a comeback, even if it is just with this and the Rob Caggiano sigs. I know I'd get one on any Horizon custom I got from ESP.

It's also on the Horizon 3s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Slight OT, but I'm curious if anyone knows whether the AW-7 also has a natural satin neck. Google was unhelpful, since so few people have actually held one.

Having (briefly) owned an Alexi-600, I can vouch for the smoothness of ESP/LTD's satin necks. They're quite nice and definitely better than most in that price range.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Based on the pic that Alex posted, the answer is no, it has the same finish as the body.
Here:
70ew45.jpg

Rypac

Reaction score
I'm not normally the biggest fan of maple fretboards but it looks beautiful on this one. Congrats on the guitar man!

Vinchester

Reaction score
I'm usually not tempted by LTDs, but damn!!!

The only thing that prevents me from getting it is that it's not available in my country :(

Reaction score
I love the saw blade on the head stock so classy yet brutal

I believe all 3 models have that on the back of the headstock - definitely a cool little detail!

Yes, from what I've seen all 3 models have that on the back of the headstock. Mine certainly has it on it and it's growing on me really quick!!!

To the OP, Very cool axe bro! Happy NGD, and good to see that someone else is the first to have one of the 3 WC sigs on here. Let's see who will be the first to have the ZH-7...

')