NGD!! Esp content ;D

• Thread starter i_like_shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

i_like_shred

wannabe-widdler
Reaction score
Got this little fucker the other day at the store after waiting almost 3 weeks for it to show up (that sucked)

Phone photos, ps im a shithouse photographer ;D

EMG 81-7 on the way, im gonna leave the middle esp pickup in disconnected for now when it arrives (i HATE empty pickup holes)

Attachments

• IMG00180.JPG
    IMG00180.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG00181.JPG
    IMG00181.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00185.JPG
    IMG00185.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG00187.JPG
    IMG00187.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG00188.JPG
    IMG00188.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 93

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lateralus819

Mr. legacy
Reaction score
I love the look of those, congrats! Anyone know why they put the neck pup closer to the bridge like that ?

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I love the look of those, congrats! Anyone know why they put the neck pup closer to the bridge like that ?

It's Stephan Carpenter's sig and he likes the tone from a middle pup better than a neck pup. He doesn't solo so it makes sense if you think about it.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
im glad they got rid of the lame signature inlay, now its definitely tits for sure :) nice score!

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
why disconnect the neck pickup but leave it in there? There is absolutley no reason to do that. :lol:

cool guitar btw.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The LTD. never had the inlay, only the actual ESP does

It's the opposite bro. The previous LTDs had the signature and rosewood fretboards while the ESP models had blank ebony.

i_like_shred

wannabe-widdler
Reaction score
why disconnect the neck pickup but leave it in there? There is absolutley no reason to do that. :lol:

cool guitar btw.

because its way easier than figuring out how to wire active with passive myself.
sides im gonna get a 707tw for the middle eventually anyway, just dont have the funds atm

and for the next month or two this beast only going to be used for rhythm playing ;D

ps it hasnt happened yet, this disconnection thing

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
It's the opposite bro. The previous LTDs had the signature and rosewood fretboards while the ESP models had blank ebony.

It's actually still like that. The ESP models have blank ebony, whereas the LTDs (save the SC-207, which is this model), have rosewood and the inlay.

On-topic: Congrats, dude. Looks like an awesome guitar. I have some major GAS for both the Stef-B7 and the Stef-B8.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
because its way easier than figuring out how to wire active with passive myself.
sides im gonna get a 707tw for the middle eventually anyway, just dont have the funds atm

and for the next month or two this beast only going to be used for rhythm playing ;D

ps it hasnt happened yet, this disconnection thing

damn, I didn't realize these came with passives. edit:

anyways, congrats!

im glad they got rid of the lame signature inlay, now its definitely tits for sure :) nice score!

I dunno, the inlay kinda grew on me after a while.. it also helps that he has a sloppy signature and it kinda looks like a design or something in darker settings.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Great guitar dude! That is the 7 I have. The stock pickups are not great at all though. I have a EMG 707 coming in the mail....

')