NGD esp content

• Thread starter R3D
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

R3D

Reaction score
sorry for the crappy photos.......:fawk:

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    810.7 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    798.4 KB · Views: 205

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was never a huge fan of the SC's but those greenies have always been temptingly sexy. :yum:

Congrats man!

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Yummy

The greens ones always did it for me :agreed:

Congrats dude!

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
wow that is freakin' nice!

... i mean, that's ugly... better send it to me, i'll take that piece of junk off your hands ;-)

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Awesome guitar, I'd love to try it. I just got a Stef B-7 with blackouts and a bone nut and its amazing - one of the few guitars I've considered keeping.

R3D

Reaction score
Lucky bastard! Where did you buy that? Those (good) ESP 607's are so rare these days...

it was on aus ebay wasnt labeled a 7 string either, its absolutely dead mint aswell im stoked, i think it sat in the case its entire life, still had the plastic wrapping on some of the parts.. and i keep thinking the point of the headstock has a chip it becuase its so fkn shiny ahaha

ill try to get some better photos

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
it was on aus ebay wasnt labeled a 7 string either, its absolutely dead mint aswell im stoked, i think it sat in the case its entire life, still had the plastic wrapping on some of the parts.. and i keep thinking the point of the headstock has a chip it becuase its so fkn shiny ahaha

ill try to get some better photos

Wow...haha the person who let that go plainly had absolutely no idea what they were holding on to. Lucky man! I am so damned envious:bowdown:

')