NGD (ESP Content)

• Thread starter schecter007
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schecter007

Reaction score
Ever since I started playing I always wanted a ESP Viper in camo.. Well the opportunity of a life time popped up from a guy that lives around the corner from me and I finally got my hands on one. This thing just compliments my 6505 so well, It's my first ESP and it shits on my LTDs haha My only regret is not buying one sooner :shred:

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1395.jpg
    IMG_1395.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 110

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
not a fan of the viper shape myself (maybe its because i dropped one in a store and had to buy it :( ) but i like to see people buying ESPs and LTDs. thats awesome how the one you wanted so bad was right under your nose.

Vinchester

Reaction score
Congrats!! So you get it second-handed from your neighbor? :D

Its great to see you have a great amp to go with your Viper.

schecter007

Reaction score
Thanks guys :) It still blows my mind how random it was, it's in mint condition. It has just been sitting in it's case under his bed. Now if only it had a 7th string haha

hutchman

El' Lamo
Reaction score
not a fan of the viper shape myself (maybe its because i dropped one in a store and had to buy it :( ) but i like to see people buying ESPs and LTDs. thats awesome how the one you wanted so bad was right under your nose.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny shit.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Nice. Do you like the feel of the satin camo finish?. I didn't think I was gonna dig it but love it now on the one's I own.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
I own one (the natural camo one, not urban) and the finish is very comfortable, it's a bit rugged, looks and feels very strong, and it doesn't take fingerprints like crazy. When the guitar is more used the hand rest area gets a bit more glossy and smooth but nothing severe.
These are very solid guitars, and one of my favorite necks ever to boot.

schecter007

Reaction score
Totally agree with Andromalia and I defiantly prefer the satin finish over the gloss Will Adler I played. I usually end up sanding back my necks because I hate the feel of the gloss but this is great for me. Would love to get the natural Camo one day aswell haha

I was also very worried about neck dive as my LTD V-50 drops bad but I find this sits quite well. With a normal strap it does not move but with my dimarzio clip lock it drops a little.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
amazing guitars - enjoy & congrats!

Hammy

Sevenstringer
Reaction score
I own the LTD 30th anniversary edition Viper myself, needs some getting used to but definetly a keeper in my book!

And I bet you're right about it crapping all over LTD's! Very nice guitar that is :agreed:

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I am not a fan of that shape but the camo is just sick. Grats man, any clips of you playing it?

Forced Chaos

Reaction score
Love the Viper....nice guitar man! There's a used one for sale here at my local GC that I finger fuck everytime I go in there. It's the regular camo not the snow camo like yours. Enjoy that bitch!

')