NGD: ESP Custom Shop Horizon III (by Craft House)

• Thread starter Fiz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiz

Reaction score
The bridge and neck pickups are BKP Nailbombs (alnico) and the single coil is a BKP Irish Tour.

The pups really brought out the best characteristics of the guitar. The sound (with distortion) is thick and saturated but clear. Aggressive as hell, especially since with the bolt on neck, the attack is incredible. The cleans really chime and ring, there's a certain aspect to the highs that's simply enchanting. The mids are full and lush and very musical. Think piano. The lows are there, but they do not dominate the sound even with the neck pick up. The sound is balanced and very musical all in all.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Wow! That thing is pure sex, man!

My nuts started itching when I saw it laying on asphalt though! lol

Congrats on some fine-ass pieces of wood there! :hbang:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Am I the only person who doesn't call blacktop "tarmac"? I guess because I work with it and we always call it blacktop or "hot rock". :lol:

Stunning axe, man.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome score, that thing is gorgeous :yesway:

As for the BlackMachines, from what I've heard the B6s really aren't anything that special which isn't a huge surprise for the low end model of the line that is partially outsourced. The B2s are however supposed to be fantastic and compete with other things in their price range. This is from talking to several people who have owned / played them and from comments on here. Can't say I'd ever see myself dropping the coin on one though just because of the exchange rate.

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
By far the best looking custom Ive ever seen. If it didn't have the floyd, t his would be ideal for me. How much was it all together?

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
OMG! Sweet guitar, man! :yum:

I fell in love with the Horizon III shape since I first laid eyes on it. ESP's masterpiece, IMO :yesway:

')