NGD: ESP Custom Shop Horizon III (by Craft House)

• Thread starter Fiz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
I always LOVED the look of the Horizon II. That and the cockstock makes for some of the best looking guitars.

God how I envy you :lol:

IDLE

Reaction score
Awesome!

I have a technical house 7 string, the guys at ESP really do make great sounding guitars. Actually every custom ESP from Japan I've played no matter the shop that built it has been superb. They sound so vocal when not plugged in too. Any chance of some clips?

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmm....jem floral, yummy

Lasik124

Reaction score
Looks awesome man, and wow nice jem

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
Congrats man! Truly an awesome looking guitar. I really dig the body style and carve.

thefool

Reaction score
that esp is absolutely beautiful, horizon III's are so cool looking.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats man!

But its a gloss black guitar :lol:

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
Holy shit I jizzed. Why is it a Horizon III? It doesnt resemble the Horizon II at all. Something about the way its designed makes the neck look suuuuper long to me.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That looks great with the binding on the body, they should really put it on the standard models but whatever :)

abstract

Reaction score
Epic NGD! I have a Horizon NT-ii. ESPs are money. Some of the best out there for sure.

Say, how do you find having an alnico pickup in the bridge and a ceramic in the neck (the PK being the only ceramic neck bareknuckle)?

And to the above: all North-American Horizons and Eclipses have binding I believe. Only the lowest of the low-end LTDs don't.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Nice. :)
Btw, I'd have thought a CS 1off could dispense with the ###### inlay at the 12th fret that spoils all ESPs in my eyes.

C-PIG

Reaction score
My gas for a Blackmachine is going down by the month these days... a little odd %80 of the people that buy em, sell em right after they get em.

BTW, That ESP is fuckin sweet, and full of win. :hbang:

i agree, i have played my friends blackmachine and it was nothing special, good craftsmaship but lifeless and dull , he tried changing pickups but it did nothing , he sold it shortly after. i like guitars with finishes on the body IMO BM are over rated for the time and money ppl just want them because its a black machine, i would much rather have a daemoness. just my 2 cents:hbang:

bulb

Reaction score
horizon III's are gorgeous! nice score! def my fave esp body shape
i agree, i have played my friends blackmachine and it was nothing special, good craftsmaship but lifeless and dull , he tried changing pickups but it did nothing , he sold it shortly after. i like guitars with finishes on the body IMO BM are over rated for the time and money ppl just want them because its a black machine, i would much rather have a daemoness. just my 2 cents:hbang:

wow with both the op's and your opinion on the bm (b6 im guessing right?) i feel like mine must be special or something haha, because its definitely one of the best sounding guitars i own, and i own/have owned a lot of guitars haha.

BigK

Reaction score
Sexy guitar dude, I love the elongated top horn.

Just a shame it has a floyd on it, its the only thing stopping me from stealing it lol.

Enjoy it dude :shred:

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Horizon III is my holy grail guitar. I can't express how awesome that guitar is.

')