NGD: ESP Custom Shop Tele 7

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
:eek: That thing is wicked and brutal!! So sick!!! If it sounds anything near my maple neck thru swamp ash Mayones, its gonna sound incredible!!

fps

Kit
Reaction score
absolutely amazing guitar congrats!! that will surely be the most inspiring instrument to write on, 7 string teles are so unusual the sound will, i'm sure, be totally amazing. nice one!!

CTxMetalhead

Reaction score
Thats such a fucking nice guitar man! fuck i want that thing! Dude this is sick, i talked to Phil on facebook yesterday, and now im on here with Alex Wade...Do you think that ESP would start selling this beautys? im dying to have one.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I use a .062 usually. Alex do you really use a .059 for the drop A? Must have awesome intonation and action with that gauge.

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
No they turned their orders in a few months after mine so Ben is getting his in October and Zach gets his sometime in 2012. I knew exactly what I wanted so I was on the ball with my order hahaha.

I'll post pics of theirs when they get them though!
Oh ok haha. Cheers for posting pics when you get them. A WC ESP Custom family shot would be awesome!!

Dvaienat

Reaction score
Congrats, that is a great looking guitar :yesway:

I bet it plays as good as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')