NGD! ESP EII MK1 Mille Petrozza V

RLG167

Reaction score
Hey everyone, got an NGD for ya! ESP EII Mille Petrozza (kreator) signature MK1! Let me tell you my history with this guitar first, though, for some background. This particular guitar was at The Axe Palace in Walpole, MA (super cool guys there, check them out!) Anyways I went there in September of 2016 for a clinic with Devin Townsend and got to try this guitar. I absolutely loved it then, but didn't get it. Back in August of 2017 I took another trip to the Axe Palace and I was torn between getting this guitar and a new ENGL amp, I ended up getting the Engl as I needed a new head at the time more than another guitar. Last week I was talking to the owner, Nick, and he made me an offer on this guitar I couldn't refuse. He sent it out yesterday and it got to me today, perfectly in tune and set up as requested (13-56 w/ wound 3rd in C standard). Even though it's been more than a year since I first tried it it plays exactly how I remember! Now for the specs:
3 piece Maple neck-through
Alder body
Ebony fretboard
24.75" scale (what I liked about the guitar initially)
Floyd Rose
Gotoh locking tuners
Fishman Fluence modern pickups w/ rechargeable battery pack
The one thing about the guitar I didn't really like is the glow in the dark side dots, there's nothing outlining them so if you're playing in a lit area you can't actually see the side dots. I ended up just putting some electrical tape over them to see them better. Other than that, it's a great guitar! I'll post a couple pics below

https://flic.kr/p/Ev8UGD

https://flic.kr/p/24ajuTz

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

exo

Reaction score
With that V and the ENGL.....if you aren't jamming out a little Kreator when you pick that thing up, something is wrong......LOL!

HNGD! This and the Schecter Abbath V are both guitars I would love to see out "in the wild" to play around with a bit.

RLG167

Reaction score
With that V and the ENGL.....if you aren't jamming out a little Kreator when you pick that thing up, something is wrong......LOL!

HNGD! This and the Schecter Abbath V are both guitars I would love to see out "in the wild" to play around with a bit.
My band plays in C standard so I had them set it up for that tuning but of course I managed haha. Yeah, it's a killer guitar and the Fluence pickups sound awesome. They don't make the green finish anymore unfortunately but they make it in satin black now which is also cool. I know they make an LTD version too which I'm sure plays fine, but for me, nothing beats a Japanese built ESP.

Reactions: exo

v1nter

Reaction score
Great guitar man. Funny thing is, i saw a interview with Mille where he said that he put's glowing tape where the side dots are for live shows. That's the reason why he wanted glow in the dark side dots for his ESP.
At least for me it's nice to see that some german players are getting signatures from big companys.

Alex79

Reaction score
I know it's not really relevant to this thread, but IMO the last two Kreator albums where THE thrash metal albums of the last years.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
The last one certainly was good, I had it as my go to work music for a few months. Previous one wasn't bad but production was iffy. (again)

RLG167

Reaction score
I think Kreator has stayed awesome and relevant since their first album, which you can't say about a lot of bands (especially thrash bands) and I consistently like everything they release. Enemy of God I even consider to be one of the best albums of all time

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks man, glad you dig the guitar and our service :)

RLG167

Reaction score
Bout time someone posted one of these. What a killer guitar dude!!
Thanks man, I love this thing and I was surprised that I didn't really see any NGD posts anywhere online

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Well that guitar isn't exactly suited to the general taste. As much a fan of ESP as I can be I'd rather have his Jackson.

RLG167

Reaction score
Well that guitar isn't exactly suited to the general taste. As much a fan of ESP as I can be I'd rather have his Jackson.
It is sort of a huge guitar, biggest case I've ever owned too, barely fits in my car. I even called SKB to see if it would fit one of their form fit molded plastic V cases, this guitar is about 4" too big haha

Latest posts