NGD: ESP Horizon Custom

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Fan of your specs and vision man.....both are stupid sick.

Congrats and HNGD!

Thanks. I try to keep a theme with each one. And although the guitar didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, it was most of the way there.

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Great axe, congrats dude. It would be mean if I asked how much did you paid for it? ESP Custom Shop is always mindblowing.

mehegama

Reaction score
Nice! congrats, The cockstock is not my cup o tea. To me the original jackson style is the absolute perfect for the Horizons.

Womb raider

Drink from the goblet, the goblet of gore
Reaction score
Thanks. I try to keep a theme with each one. And although the guitar didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, it was most of the way there.
Gorgeous-love all quilted Horizons myself. If you don't mind me asking, what would you have wanted to be a bit different on this particular build?

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Ooooof! Seriously, hot damn. Hope you wouldn't mind if I based a custom Daemoness order on your specs?

Oh sure. Go for it. What specs in particular are you going for? The pink colour or something else?

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Gorgeous-love all quilted Horizons myself. If you don't mind me asking, what would you have wanted to be a bit different on this particular build?

ESP got some things incorrect: the body thickness, side dot colour, and top finish (not colour).

But, don’t misunderstand, I overall really like it. I am quite énamoured with it.

Zepos16

Reaction score
Oh sure. Go for it. What specs in particular are you going for? The pink colour or something else?

Thanks! Mainly the color. I have almost the exact specs minus the color and body wood. This color goes so well with chrome hardware. I've always wanted a pink color guitar, just not an "in your face" kind of pink.

You've got one of the best looking Horizons out there!

Zepos16

Reaction score
ESP got some things incorrect: the body thickness, side dot colour, and top finish (not colour).

But, don’t misunderstand, I overall really like it. I am quite énamoured with it.

Interesting. Just curious, how did you want the finish to be?

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Thanks! Mainly the color. I have almost the exact specs minus the color and body wood. This color goes so well with chrome hardware. I've always wanted a pink color guitar, just not an "in your face" kind of pink.

You've got one of the best looking Horizons out there!

Thanks. I was very adamant about my next custom being pink. And this is the coolest non-solid pink there is in my opinion. And it has this royal blue glow that is just spectacular. PRS has the coolest solid pink (Grandma Hannon).

')