NGD ESP Horizon NT-7

• Thread starter MoistTowelette
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Well not really a ngd. I had it for a week. Finally replaced the stock 707s though. I absolutely love this guitar. Fretwork is perfect, with the fret ends rounded over. Not a single flaw anywhere on the guitar (except for a few scratches from the previous owner). I only paid $1k for it but it's just as good as my Aristides, Mayoneses, Kiesels, etc... I wasn't a fan of the stock EMGs but luckily I found a cheap set of Steph Carpenter Fluences. I like them about as much as the Abasi Fluences in my Strandberg. I think the best feature overall is that sexy block letter esp logo. I'm not a fan of the e-ii logo lol.

Pictures aren't coming up for some reason so here's an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/23ryX7Q

BgxqDMH

sHsWssq

TY13wb1

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sharp looking guitar! Love seeing “ESP” on the headstock instead of the “LTD”. Very sleek. Congrats!

Werecow

Reaction score
Well not really a ngd. I had it for a week. Finally replaced the stock 707s though. I absolutely love this guitar. Fretwork is perfect, with the fret ends rounded over. Not a single flaw anywhere on the guitar (except for a few scratches from the previous owner). I only paid $1k for it but it's just as good as my Aristides, Mayoneses, Kiesels, etc... I wasn't a fan of the stock EMGs but luckily I found a cheap set of Steph Carpenter Fluences. I like them about as much as the Abasi Fluences in my Strandberg. I think the best feature overall is that sexy block letter esp logo. I'm not a fan of the e-ii logo lol.

Pictures aren't coming up for some reason so here's an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/23ryX7Q

BgxqDMH

sHsWssq

TY13wb1

Gorgeous guitar, and the proper colour for an ESP :D

Cole Justesen

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Awesome guitar! That has the narrower nut too; I think at 44 or 45mm in width. I would have loved to have found that exact ESP when I got my E-II Horizons. Congrats!!!

Cole

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
super nice guitar! love a simple black ESP, everything is just right on it!

Also great price! Congrats!

ockis23

Be Excellent to Each Other
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats man! that's a hell of a find!

')