NGD: ESP Horizon NT-II

• Thread starter Samark
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
Well guys, after not playing for 4 years I finally bought myself a new guitar :D

It arrived from the USA yesterday and I couldn't be happier :D Exceptional quality, the top is awesome and the ebony fretboard is perfect.

Extremely happy! Here is a photo of it at my mate's supplement store haha

335cl1h.jpg

Will grab some more photos soon :D

Markus

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
Congrats man! They're amazing guitars!
I got one a bit back and put the JB in the neck ad a Painkiller in the bridge and am more than satisfied. That I coming from a person who has always preferred actives too hahaha

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
This could very well be my favorite guitar of all time. I love that and the aqua quilt finish. Just beautiful. I also love that they're as affordable as they are. Grats, bro. You have an amazing guitar.

Samark

Reaction score

Would love one in the same colour as your avatar!

Congrats man! They're amazing guitars!
I got one a bit back and put the JB in the neck ad a Painkiller in the bridge and am more than satisfied. That I coming from a person who has always preferred actives too hahaha

I'm pretty happy with the pickups atm, I'll learn to play again first and then consider upgrading :D

This could very well be my favorite guitar of all time. I love that and the aqua quilt finish. Just beautiful. I also love that they're as affordable as they are. Grats, bro. You have an amazing guitar.

Thanks man! Yep very affordable for what you get! I really want a Charvel 750XL as it was always a dream guitar! This is close enough until I can find one :D

And thanks so much to all the other people who commented! :hbang:

maruzen

Reaction score
there's no better guitar for me :)

please excuse the extreme bias :)

congratulations on an exceptional instrument bro!

DeadWeight

New Age Bogan
Reaction score
Ohhhhh man, been GASing for one of these for about a month now, this post just made it so much worse!

Sick guitar dude, I love that finish!

Samark

Reaction score
Ohhhhh man, been GASing for one of these for about a month now, this post just made it so much worse!

Sick guitar dude, I love that finish!

Haha yeah man they are awesome! I've been wanting one for ages and it is definitely better than I ever expected!

there's no better guitar for me :)

please excuse the extreme bias :)

congratulations on an exceptional instrument bro!

They are awesome hey! Thanks!

Do you even riff, bro?

lulz, nice guitar.

Ahahahaahaha, cheers man

halomojo

Reaction score
Nice looking guitar. I'm usually not a big fan of bursts or quilt tops, and it looks great on this one. I dig the offset fret markers as well. Enjoy!

Hendog

Reaction score
Well guys, after not playing for 4 years I finally bought myself a new guitar :D

It arrived from the USA yesterday and I couldn't be happier :D Exceptional quality, the top is awesome and the ebony fretboard is perfect.

Extremely happy! Here is a photo of it at my mate's supplement store haha

335cl1h.jpg

Will grab some more photos soon :D

Markus

You and I have the same 2 hobbies/obsessions... Guitar and lifting!

')