NGD ESP LTD MH350

• Thread starter justin_time
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

justin_time

has terrible gear
Reaction score
I played this guitar at Guitar Center a couple months ago and it felt like a perfect fit for me, though I was not too interested in the floyd rose.

To my surprise I came back to the store and the guitar is now $400 brought down from $700, it was missing a tremolo bar, pickup selector switch knob, and the strings/fretboard were very grimy like someone decided to play this guitar while eating McDonalds or something. The guitar was setup really well and after re-stringing and cleaning the fretboard it really plays amazing, better than almost every $1k ibanez I played there. I was mainly looking at ESP LTD and Ibanez RG guitars and I am very pleasantly surprised the neck on this seems to fit my hand/wrist perfectly, it is very smooth moving up and down the fretboard also.

I will most likely be sticking with ESP LTD for a long time after owning this guitar, very happy with this purchase!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grooven

Reaction score
HNGD my dude,and trust me you won't regret being in the ESP LTD family,also you should check out the LTD M403 I was going to get it but got the ec1000 instead.But yeah sick guitar that thing looks mean

')