NGD ESP LTD SC-607!!! (Who still has 56K??)

• Thread starter maximummetal288
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
Hey guys! Got my SC-607 today and it is glorious!!! I've got an SC-607B and an H-307 too, but I've always dug the sunburst on this one and this is my first all maple guitar. It plays really nice of course and its in pretty good shape... it probably good have used a polishing before I took photos though. Despite the skeptics I really like the EMG 81-7's in this thing, they sound much better than the 707's I used to have in the Aqua H-307 I sold and the middle pickup has a really nice tone for leads and clean playing. It sounds like a middle pickup should sound like, its the best of the bridge and neck.

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sweet. Those sunburst SC607s are awesome.

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
That's just sexy :holy:

The wood finished SC's and the sunbursts are IMO some of the best seven string finishes. Black is cool and all... But 90% of sevens are black :ugh:

maximummetal288

Reaction score
Thanks guys, its a great player! I wish they made an LTD model in green like the ESP Stef-7... that would be the best. The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't have locking tuners, they didn't start putting those on until a few years later (mine was made in 04'). I think I'll get a set of the planet waves locking tuners and I'm thinking of maybe going with black hardware, that might look cool but I really do like the chrome.

What's that green box above the Rect-o-Rack?

That's a Maxon OD-808

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Congrats dude, love the sunburst. It is refreshing to see a non all black esp 7-string.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sir is a great guitar. Maple just chuggs.

:metal:

harvested

Reaction score
Very nice guitar dude...
but i have a question: is it baritone scale or 25.5" ????
use her wisley

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Grats dude, I have the SC607B, love it to bits. It's black unfortunately. :( How do the scales compare (apart from the obvious)?

')