NGD ESP LTD SC-607!!! (Who still has 56K??)

• Thread starter maximummetal288
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

harvested

Reaction score
it's 25.5, only the SC-607B is Baritone.

B for Baritone ;)

yeah, I know that B stands for Baritone, but i thought that they made that guitar in baritone scale, and I got a little confused from the first post when he said that he has another SC-607B ...i gues that's from the black baritone series..
anyway.. thanks :)

well, the question is (again) ..how does it compare to the baritone one???

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
The SC-607B comes in natural and black finishes only, if it's a sunburst it's definitely the 25.5" scale :yesway:

I would imagine the difference between the two is quite large given the different scale and body wood.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! I lurk on quite a few forums and I have to say sevenstring.org has some really nice people on it. We all share the love for low tunings and extended ranges while other guitarists think we are crazy, haha!

I'm going to try and do an A/B clip this weekend of my SC-607B and this guitar and see if anyone can tell a difference. The SC-607B is an 07 model with the mahogany body and with the scale difference you can hear a tonal difference.

Reaction score
Nice score, I have always wanted one of these(along with the Green one, and the Bubinga one). I have never played on a SC model but I have played on the F207, and H207 etc. various ESP 7s and I must say they were all full of win.

jacob6691

Reaction score
I am a fool even to ask but is the SC-607B you have black? And if not is it possibly for sale, especially if it is natural finish? Sorry to bug you.

Reaction score
Cangratz!
so i has a question for you,
where can you buy a set of black locking tuners for a seven string? i kinda want sperzels but anything that is good i would go for.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Cangratz!
so i has a question for you,
where can you buy a set of black locking tuners for a seven string? i kinda want sperzels but anything that is good i would go for.

I got Sperzels for my 7 recently, speak to Elysian he'll hook you up :hbang: Sperzel have a great choice.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
You can get a set of Sperzels for a 7 string. I've been looking for a set of locking tuners that are a direct replacement for the esp tuners in the 607, the Sperzels will need to be drilled and I'd rather not do that.

I am a fool even to ask but is the SC-607B you have black? And if not is it possibly for sale, especially if it is natural finish? Sorry to bug you.

My SC-607B is black, but its not for sale. I don't think I could part with either of these guitars!! I really wanna pick up a natural finish 607 too!

mat091285

Reaction score
Congrates on the purchase! ... these are so rare now! .. like you hit a jackpot once you score one! ... hope ESP could get new colours for the SC line up for 2010 ...

')