NGD!!! ESP LTD SC-607B NATURAL FINISH!!!

• Thread starter danenachtrieb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danenachtrieb

TheGuiltyUnpunished
Reaction score
ok so ive been really wanting this guitar and i finally got one for $585 bux with out a single scratch or blemish on it. literally perfect condition i play in Drop A so the baritone made dropping without adjusting the trust rod easy, not to mention im loving the 27" scale. ive never owned or even played a baritone before and was amazed at how comfortable it is. so anyways here's the specs on this monster:

27" scale length
2x EMG 81-7's
neck thru
string thru
fixed bridge
alder body
maple neck
rosewood fretboard

here's some pics, enjoy:

PDRM0012.jpg

PDRM0015.jpg

PDRM0010.jpg

PDRM0009.jpg

PDRM0011.jpg

PDRM0013.jpg

PDRM0014.jpg

PDRM0016.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice guitar man. Also - its actually mahogany wings not alder.

BurialWithin

NAM SAND!!
Reaction score
Wow that's really pretty absolutely!!:hbang:
I never understood the pickup configuration though, is there a reason for that ? Or is it more for looks?? I don't know :scratch:...

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
27" scale length
2x EMG 81-7's
neck thru
string thru
fixed bridge
alder body
maple neck
rosewood fretboard

As noted by somebody else earlier it's Mahogany not Alder..the black ones are alder. With that said nice score I always liked the look of the natural one best.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As noted by somebody else earlier it's Mahogany not Alder..the black ones are alder. With that said nice score I always liked the look of the natural one best.
Nope - the early black ones were all maple. Then they switched over to mahogany.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope - the early black ones were all maple. Then they switched over to mahogany.

Yup, I have an '04 maple one, it's an interesting guitar. The EMGs are not suited to it at all though. I put a blackout in the bridge, but ordered a BKP painkiller to see how that is

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Whoa! Didn't know they made the baritone model in the natural finish, looks sweet!

Congrats man!

EliNoPants

Reaction score
they switched to alder wings with the ones they're going to be producing this year, i know that for the last several years they've been mahogany wings with maple neck-thru, not sure about the earliest runs though

danenachtrieb

TheGuiltyUnpunished
Reaction score
the pickup positioning is really weird at first and serves no purpose that i can see, hear or use but it looks cool and you get used to it. man i love this guitar.

Haunted

Dedicated Headbanger
Reaction score
Looks sweet!! always loved these... except for that inlay, it always gets me with that ugly smiley in it

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
Thats identical to the one i had awhile back. Real nice guitar just didnt get along with the EMG's at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.