NGD - ESP USA Custom Aqua Quilt MH - EMG/OFR... DCGL

• Thread starter rob_l
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

speed2dirt

Reaction score
How do the Warrior Gen X (Sam Ash) guitars compare to your other Warriors? I've been told quality wasn't the same.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
OK I have a question and I'm curious as to how this Japan and USA ESP thing works:

If i was to order an ESP from a store in North America would it come from Japan or USA? I'm not too clear as to when an ESP would be from Japan and when it would be from USA. I thought it was like Ibanez where their top quality guitars are made in Japan and then the rest are done in China/Indonesia/(formerly Korea)... Could someone clear this up for me? lol!

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK I have a question and I'm curious as to how this Japan and USA ESP thing works:

If i was to order an ESP from a store in North America would it come from Japan or USA? I'm not too clear as to when an ESP would be from Japan and when it would be from USA. I thought it was like Ibanez where their top quality guitars are made in Japan and then the rest are done in China/Indonesia/(formerly Korea)... Could someone clear this up for me? lol!

All ESP guitars (as in "ESP" is on the front of the headstock, not "LTD") are currently made in Japan, both production ones and Custom Shop.

These "USA" ESPs were just assembled and painted here, not fully built in the US. Also, they're no longer in production.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
All ESP guitars (as in "ESP" is on the front of the headstock, not "LTD") are currently made in Japan, both production ones and Custom Shop.

These "USA" ESPs were just assembled and painted here, not fully built in the US. Also, they're no longer in production.

Oh OK, that makes sense. Thanks :)

')