NGD! Esp USA MH Custom Shop !

• Thread starter Critical Problem
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Critical Problem

Reaction score
Well,after verifyng unclear issues and searching for detalis on web [using some of this forum members]I'm glad to join ESP guitar family =]

I bought this beauty a couple of hours ago and I must say that it was such an easy desicion.ce I picked her up I knew that she's gonna travel with me back home.

Altoght she need a serious set-up after lying a long time inside the case you can still see the quality and enjoy easy playing instrument.ESP,nothing else to say.

She's in a mint condition,with only few unnoticeable scratches..the guy who owned it didn't really play it,so for me that's just a great deal.

The sound that she produce on clean is beautiful..so clear and sharp yet warm.The middle position is already my favorite.The drive is amazing..crunchy,heavy,smooth..does it all.

Now to the fun part:
DSCN4615%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4607%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4605%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4626%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4602%5B1%5D.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Welcome to the ESP Family :)

Those USA ESPs are great guitars. Do you know what year yours is from? I have an MH Custom from 2000, but it doesn't have the abalone binding and it says Custom instead of USA MH. I haven't seen one exactly like yours yet. I've attached a picture if you want to compare!

Either way, enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 162

Dekay82

I WANT the fret nibs
Reaction score
Yes, welcome to the ESP family and HGND! I used to be an RG man but have recently been converted and never looked back.

max3000

Reaction score
Looks great! Just do me a favor and clean her up :)

Critical Problem

Reaction score
Welcome to the ESP Family :)

Those USA ESPs are great guitars. Do you know what year yours is from? I have an MH Custom from 2000, but it doesn't have the abalone binding and it says Custom instead of USA MH. I haven't seen one exactly like yours yet. I've attached a picture if you want to compare!

Either way, enjoy!

I actually don't know what years is it from..I found the same model in a russain website but with EMG 81 instead,they're saying that she's from 2000..so maybe mine's too.

I've been looking on catalogs from 1995 to 2003 and didn't find this particular model anywhere.
Yours beautiful too..love the color and the top. xD

Nice price dude =) I got a ESP std on my way in too =)
yeah,lucky me =] looking forward to see yours too

Critical Problem

Reaction score
You can't see the pix?weird..I can see them.
I'll try fix it the moment i'm back home :)
Thanks!

edit:
got the pictures back

Critical Problem

Reaction score
Something is wrong with that..i don't know what happened..sometimes I can't see the pictures or edit the thread and suddenley It's possible..either way,i hope the pix will stay on place now =]
DSCN4607%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4615%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4626%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4630%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4646%5B1%5D.JPG

DSCN4605%5B1%5D.JPG

')