NGD:Fakemachine B2 (COPY MACHINE CONTENT)

• Thread starter Scotty1073
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
You're sideline judging just as much as the others by assuming this mans copy (and any others) didn't have a serious amount of thought/love/care/skill put into it.

I never stated or assumed such a thing, but if arguing against an invented position makes you happy, go for it.

rekab

Reaction score
I never stated or assumed such a thing, but if arguing against an invented position makes you happy, go for it.

Re-reading, I potentially misread your post. My take from it is that you are saying the process that takes considerably longer at BM than it does elsewhere equates to higher quality. My apologies if I've taken your post out of context.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
radius is 16" with a wizard 1-esque style profile.

Thanks for the compliments guys, glad yall dig it!

By the way, Blackmachine have a much different fretboard radius than that so it definitely is no Blackmachine.

Theres no doubt it looks killer though! Enjoy it!

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sharp lookin guitar! They got the aesthetic down perfect.

The blackmachine stuff never gets old though :lol:

Doug obviously puts a lot of thought and intent into his builds - otherwise he could put out more than 3 a year.

No, Doug only makes three guitars a year because all this ridiculous hype has made it so his guitars sell at insane margins so he hardly has to work to maintain his standard of living. Not bad for a guy who just built RGs with somewhat fancier than usual woods.

Reactions: MJS

tmfrank

Reaction score
Don't take the insults to heart man, this is a gorgeous copy! My interest is peaked towards one now as well, so enjoy that new guitar! :shred:

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
No, Doug only makes three guitars a year because all this ridiculous hype has made it so his guitars sell at insane margins so he hardly has to work to maintain his standard of living. Not bad for a guy who just built RGs with somewhat fancier than usual woods.

Or because he actually has a job and doesn't have time or the inclination to become a Strictly 7. ;) He could hire a ton of people and crank out BMs, but then you wouldn't have the same INSANE eye for detail. Doug doesn't sell it if it is less than perfect or he wouldn't play it.

And believe me, I understand how you can call it an RG with fancier woods, shit, I thought the same thing. I tell you the truth, it is no RG. ;)

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Or because he actually has a job and doesn't have time or the inclination to become a Strictly 7. ;) He could hire a ton of people and crank out BMs, but then you wouldn't have the same INSANE eye for detail. Doug doesn't sell it if it is less than perfect or he wouldn't play it.

And believe me, I understand how you can call it an RG with fancier woods, shit, I thought the same thing. I tell you the truth, it is no RG. ;)

I played one bro, my roommate had one. It was just an RG with fancier woods. These are all solidbody electrics we are talking about here, unless you take the Parker or Strandberg route there really isn't anything special you can do with them.

The only reason I really kick myself for letting my deposit go all those years ago is that I couldn't turn around and flip it at insane profit now

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
I played one bro, my roommate had one. It was just an RG with fancier woods. These are all solidbody electrics we are talking about here, unless you take the Parker or Strandberg route there really isn't anything special you can do with them.

The only reason I really kick myself for letting my deposit go all those years ago is that I couldn't turn around and flip it at insane profit now

Oh yeah? well, it is a chambered body and about half as thick as an RG with a bigger rear bout. ;)

Sorry man, but when you pick up one of those guitars, you realize it is absolutely NOTHING like an RG. the body shape simply resembles it.

With all due respect bro.

EDIT: I am actually going to get out of this now. I don't want to have another BM argument. ;)

Tyler

Reaction score
Can't wait to get mine. Was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago but once again, the guy fell off the face of the planet and isnt responding again to my emails :shrug:

Latest posts

')