NGD: Fakemachine B7 - Blackmachine copy

• Thread starter ice_age_magic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks great, HNGD

Honestly the only thing I'm sick of with the Mercer clones is the pussy-footing around who built them. If the guy doesn't want his name associated with the build maybe he shouldn't be building them in the first place :2c:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blanco

Reaction score
Sweet guitar happy NGD. Did you buy it direct from mercer or someone else?

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Pretty classy.

Since you live pretty much next to me, this is the closet I will ever get to a B7.

Thanks.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Slap a quilt top and a walnut neck on it and itd be balling. Still drooling over its current specs too!

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I don't matter matter who makes it as long as the quality and commitment are there. Congrats!:hbang:

ice_age_magic

That's what she said
Reaction score
I think he didn't plan on starting his own line of guitars, so now he doesn't want his BM copies to overshadow his own models. If he was still willing to make them I'd call him up and order another 7 string - I'm that impressed.

No, I purchased it used from another forum member. It has a few dents on the back, and a decent amount of fretware - I can tell someone really enjoyed playing this, but also took care of it.

I'm still HNNGGGG'n every time I take it out of the case. Hehehe.

arcadia fades

Reaction score
oh look its my old guitar haha! I believe you are the 3rd owner now since when I first ordered it ;)

')