NGD-family pic...

• Thread starter punisher911
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

punisher911

blah blah blah
Reaction score
Here's kind of my NGD for my Sweetwater Black Friday GoldTop SE.

Love the color. It's not a straight gold, but has a copper hint to it. Playability/quality is great of course. Damn the 245s are heavy. Heaviest one of my 4 SEs.

Here's a family pic and list.
Left-Right--- Gold Top 245 SE, 2006 Martin 000, Singlecut SE, Squier P Bass w/flats, Clint Lowery Sig SE, Zach Myers Sig SE.. With the 11R photobombing in the back... lol Dunlop straplocks all around except for the Martin. E standard/drop D tuned except for the Clint which is C#/drop B of course. Schaller locking tuners on the Singlecut. Will get locking tuners for the Clint and the Goldtop eventually. I'm a Taylor acoustic guy all day long, but this Martin sounded too good to pass up. Not sure if it's the age or what, but one of the best sounding acoustics I've ever played.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Upgrayedd

Reaction score
Nice, HNGD. I keep getting more and more SE's too, so great for the money.

punisher911

blah blah blah
Reaction score
Besides the locking tuners, I also want to change the knobs on the gold top. I'm thinking some hardware matching chrome ones would look better than the ones that came on it. I could maybe see some Warpigs in it's future possibly.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
More pics! The 245s are heavy. Mine weighs just shy of 10lbs.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
If I had one of these, i'd be the nutjob who would sand down the entire back of the guitar to bare wood. Oil finish the neck, and re do the finish on the back in a slightly tinted clear coat. That would be perfection as far as a single cut goes, IMO. HNGD!

Latest posts

')