NGD: Fat Bottom Girls, You Make the Jazz'in World Go Round (PRS Quilt 10 Content)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Just beautiful! I can't tell you guys enough how much I love the looks of those PRS (semi) hollowbodies. Simply brilliant!

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of thesHollowbody McCarty's before these two, and I think I've found my new favourite PRS :yesway:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I really am loving this. Even with the dead strings that came on it it sounds full and warm, can't wait for the new pup rings to get here so I can get it cleaned up.

I've got to say I was REALLY happy when I opened the case as the pics on ebay were nice but really didn't do the guitar justice.

I'll post some fresh pics once it's cleaned up and has the new pup rings on.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Techno, you always make amazing pics but damn man, where's the vids :lol:

Last edited:

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also... HNGD. *intensejelly*

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks again everybody...

Grrr looks like I'll be using dirty strings on this for another week.... emailed about my pup rings for this since I ordered them a week ago. They're not shipping until Monday :scream: (first world problems, I know :lol:)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! How are you finding learning jazz guitar after metal?

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
Thanks again everybody...

Grrr looks like I'll be using dirty strings on this for another week.... emailed about my pup rings for this since I ordered them a week ago. They're not shipping until Monday :scream: (first world problems, I know :lol:)

Moderators : the only people who can talk about pickup rings without getting bashed

:lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Challenging :lol: Really learning theory in addition to playing jazz voicings are a lot of fun :agreed:

Are you learning theory from scratch or adding on to what you know now? I only ask because I'm taking guitar lessons again, and while I haven't spent too much time with the material I've already been given :)() it's a fresh perspective on things I already know.

')