NGD: *FINAL FANTASY 7 FANS REJOICE* Ibanez S5470 (Shinra-fied!)

• Thread starter SiggyCertified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I like the shirt-on-guitar idea and it looks really cool and "together" as an instrument. The color scheme is great. Not a fan of the shirt though, I can hardly tell its FFVII at all.. I had to look five times and then finally "ahh okay so the white blob is Sephiroth's hair"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
I never like graphics but the style, color scheme and the fact that it's FF7 just makes it work. You sir, have taste.

heregoesnothing

SS.org nub
Reaction score
i hate FF VII (i prefer FF VI & Xenogears instead :D) but that was a sick paintjob

Nix_94

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
FF7 is my favorite game of ever. kudos sir. the next seven strig i make will have the Meteor as the 12th fret inlay fo sho

Daemoness Guitars did this, his inlays are amazing. On topic though, damn that came out well.
DaemonessHadian_ffVII_6.jpg

SiggyCertified

Reaction score
Yeah I saw this and was immediately jealous, this has a Sephiroth wing on the back of the guitar too, super dope. I hope to do something similar in the future, I wanted to do mini roman numeral 7's on the odd frets and then the meteor silhouette on the 12th, but now i'm thinking i might just throw a nice VII on the 1st fret Petrucci style.

')