NGD: *FINAL FANTASY 7 FANS REJOICE* Ibanez S5470 (Shinra-fied!)

• Thread starter SiggyCertified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Purelojik

Reaction score
FF7 is my favorite game of ever. kudos sir. the next seven strig i make will have the Meteor as the 12th fret inlay fo sho

ShadowAMD

Reaction score
Speaking of fabrics on guitars, Steve Vai seems convinced that it gives off a better tone. I shit you not...

4.40 onwards.
Enjoy your increased tone!

"These are the fun creative things you can do when your Steve Vai"!! Oh yeah cause I can't go get a piece of curtain and stick it in my guitar!! It must be because I'm not called Steve Vai, it must some how mentally retard me when it comes to curtains and guitars..

Curtain --> Guitar -- Curtain -- Guitar!! Hmmm, ahh screw this I'm going to get a table cloth!.

SiggyCertified

Reaction score
More pics:

photo6ap.jpg

photo5ga.jpg

photo4vt.jpg

photo3wqm.jpg

xvultures

Cognizance
Reaction score
That is fantastic man, don't ever sell her.. Unless it's to me! :D

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I came in expecting some gaudy crap. That is fucking fantastic. Great choice, and great job to the luthier.

StratFreak11

Reaction score
Holy Hell!! Man that guitar looked AMAZING before, but now it looks easily twice as nice!! Good choice on the custom paint job, enjoy ! :D

')