NGD: Finally got my Ibanez M80M (Pics and Initial Impressions)

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats on the NGD.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm going to sell my M80M (with rosewood) when I return from Afghanistan in November.

You guys know anyone in advance that is interested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vuurius

Reaction score
Congrats with the awesome M80M!
I also wanted to buy one but I was afraid for the long scale length. I'v got small hands. Got a Strandberg Boden 8 instead.
Still wanna try a M80M tho!

Joan Maal

Reaction score
Mine has finally arrived. The Jatoba fretboard color seems like a red Cocker Spaniel, its nice but ... Only a few hours at home at the moment. I like this guitar.

Finally bought it brand new for 1100€ (usually >1300€) because here are selling for 900€ used ... There's no case anymore since Ibanez has replaced it with a cheaper gigbag. No problem with that. Ill post pics soon

Last edited:

WhiteLightOfDeath

Hidden Sword
Reaction score
Mine has finally arrived. The Jatoba fretboard color seems like a red Cocker Spaniel, its nice but ... Only a few hours at home at the moment. I like this guitar.

Finally bought it brand new for 1100€ (usually >1300€) because here are selling for 900€ used ... There's no case anymore since Ibanez has replaced it with a cheaper gigbag. No problem with that. Ill post pics soon
You had me waiting a long time to see this!!! Yes!!!! I can’t wait to see your NGD

Btw I disagree with the OP on fretboard I think the jatoba model is not only prettier red wood complement but it’s more unique PLUS the quality is better apparently on those later models (?) if that’s true your in for a great treat
Enjoy

Joan Maal

Reaction score
You had me waiting a long time to see this!!! Yes!!!! I can’t wait to see your NGD

Btw I disagree with the OP on fretboard I think the jatoba model is not only prettier red wood complement but it’s more unique PLUS the quality is better apparently on those later models (?) if that’s true your in for a great treat
Enjoy

While im working on that NGD post ....

IMG-20190709-172337.jpg

WhiteLightOfDeath

Hidden Sword
Reaction score
That is fuckin sexy

Do you prefer one yet, I’m leaning 2228 myself but the swamp ash m80m and jatoba is a pro on my sheet

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats HNGD

This guitar is hard to shake.

I couldnt stop myself when I finally saw one on reverb

It’s a very unique, and very limited axe, but FUCKIN METAL THRU N THRU

')