NGD... Finally!

• Thread starter Ram150023
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Wonder whats in the box...:scratch:
0204161357_zpsyya2mt4e.jpg

Lots of bubble wrap..:agreed:
0204161400a_zpsazfccwak.jpg

Oooooh!... I see somethin!
0204161402_zpszhveuj9r.jpg

Ahhh... There she is!!:hbang:
0204161403_zpszc7nx56i.jpg

All said and done... $246 paid for the guitar with shipping!!! One hell of a steal considering its only superficial things with the paint thats the issue. Fretboard and neck look brand new. So once the "makeover" is complete... This thing will be on par with the prestige's!! Time to upgrade! Stay tuned!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mangle

Breaker
Reaction score
HNGD! Go and get you some. Looking forward to seeing the transformation process as well. I'm prolly headed in this same direction (after all kinds of tryin'/figurin'/being a lefty) real soon. Good luck and have fun!

weirdoku

Reaction score
Sweeet. An RG8 is on my list to get. What upgrades you got planned for it?

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Thank you all!! When i saw it on GC.com used section for $199... I had to do it!

I dunno if i want to divulge all my secrets for the upgrades... I wanna be the first on some of them... And ive searched to see if anyone else has done it... So far its a big negative...

All i have to say is it will be bright, actively loud and i dont care much for the stock bridge... Ill let yalls imaginations run with that... For now :lol: :hbang:

')