NGD Finished Blackdroïd in hands

Swarth

Reaction score
For those that have or have not been following my other thread (http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/100950-my-upcoming-blackdroid.html) I ordered a guitar from Mr. Patrick "wood connoisseur" Hufschmid roughly a month ago. AND HERE SHE IS!

If you want the best pics, go to my other thread. the ones I took are bad.

012.jpg

back.jpg

guitara.jpg

Some scenery.
Guitar.jpg

vines.jpg

It looks fucking amazing in person. believe me. My pics don't give her justice.

Hands down the best guitar I've ever played. Everything about it is perfect for things I like to do. The flat fretboard is a joy to play on. All the difficult songs I play are super easy to play on that guitar. The neck is amazingly comfortable, and no fret is out of reach. The pickups sound huge and menacing, yet it can clean up to do some jazz with ease. 10 out of 10. 5 out of 5. whatever. point is, i love it.

Working with Patrick was nothing short of awesome. He kept me updated almost everyday with pics. Treated me like an old friend, and taught me a lot more about guitars. If you're thinking about ordering a handmade instrument, and Patrick's guitars interest you...contact him, and get an order in. you won't regret it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Its so beautiful it almost hurts to look at it cause I want one so badly. Take it away..torture me no more.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
I've always wanted to know what bloodwood for fretboard was like, now I know what it's like, it's AWESOME-like. :)

Reaction score
For those that have or have not been following my other thread (http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/100950-my-upcoming-blackdroid.html) I ordered a guitar from Mr. Patrick "wood connoisseur" Hufschmid roughly a month ago. AND HERE SHE IS!

If you want the best pics, go to my other thread. the ones I took are bad.

012.jpg

back.jpg

guitara.jpg

Some scenery.
Guitar.jpg

vines.jpg

It looks fucking amazing in person. believe me. My pics don't give her justice.

Hands down the best guitar I've ever played. Everything about it is perfect for things I like to do. The flat fretboard is a joy to play on. All the difficult songs I play are super easy to play on that guitar. The neck is amazingly comfortable, and no fret is out of reach. The pickups sound huge and menacing, yet it can clean up to do some jazz with ease. 10 out of 10. 5 out of 5. whatever. point is, i love it.

Working with Patrick was nothing short of awesome. He kept me updated almost everyday with pics. Treated me like an old friend, and taught me a lot more about guitars. If you're thinking about ordering a handmade instrument, and Patrick's guitars interest you...contact him, and get an order in. you won't regret it.

gorgeous man :hbang:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
congrats! The exchange rate hurts us north americans :(

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Pure win...

Can we get some closeup sideways pics? I wanna see how flat the fingerboard and body are :D

Latest posts

')