NGD- Firebird, S420, Plus some upgrades!

• Thread starter Bboren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bboren

Urine Purifier
Reaction score
Howdy all! I've gotten a few new guitars lately, plus I've just about modded all of my other guitars to how I want them. I felt like I should show you all!

First off is this mint 2010 Firebird V in white that I picked up on ebay a few weeks ago. I love this thing!

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

Next is this Ibanez S420 in weathered black. I picked this up to play around with while I'm waiting on my JP7 in white pearl to come in! (Should be here next week). I threw a pink/green Duncan Distortion set in it also!

IMG_3014.jpg

Alongside it is my trusty Rg550 20th anniversary which I recently modded (crunch lab/liquifire set and some inlay stickers).

IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3016.jpg

Also here is a pic of my blacktop baritone tele which has the bkp painkiller set in it that used to be in my 550. This thing is a beast but I don't have much use for a 6 string baritone so I've been thinking of trading/selling it.

IMG_3017.jpg

Enjoy the pics! Feel free to make fun of my Transformer sheets also!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
God i love firebirds they're a life long GAS i have never fulfilled HNGD

hmmm_de_hum

Reaction score
Nice score! How are you finding the blacktop bari tele? I've been really contemplating buying one and trying it either HS or HH config.

Bboren

Urine Purifier
Reaction score
Nice score! How are you finding the blacktop bari tele? I've been really contemplating buying one and trying it either HS or HH config.

I actually really dig it! It plays great and sounds awesome too with a pickup swap. I dont have that much of a need for a baritone though so i usually end up grabbing a 7 instead. Pretty sweet guitar though!

EmpulseOrange

Reaction score
PM me if you REALLY want to sell that Tele Baritone... I have been looking for a used one, and I have paypal ready to go... just sayin ahaha

Love the 420 and the firebird also!

')