NGD - First 7

• Thread starter j0eyaces
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Got this about a month ago from GC. 10/10 not a scratch/dent on it.

RG1527 RB

Just got it back from the shop last week had CL/LF installed and had a setup done.

The neck feels great nice and fast no complaints here.

Not the best pics but you know what it is.

:hbang:

027.jpg

026.jpg

After

001.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

029.jpg

007.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dcr

Reaction score
This also was the first seven string I got. A sweet one to get started with 7's!

Congrats dude. HNGD!

Sam MJ

Tries to be helpful
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side :yesway:

What are the CL/LF combo like? Thinking about swapping out the New 7s in m 7621 when I get the rest of my rig sorted out :).

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Thanks guys this is definitely a sick guitar plays awesome!

Welcome to the dark side :yesway:

What are the CL/LF combo like? Thinking about swapping out the New 7s in m 7621 when I get the rest of my rig sorted out :).

They are like night and day compared to the stock ones. You will be happy with them for sure.

I was thinking about getting some BKP but I'm already saving for a Mayones instead!

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Thanks def a sick guitar. Plays easy.

Going back into the shop today... i had it set up for Eb with a Ab getting some serious buzz on just about all the strings.. i haven't even unlocked it so i know i didn't fuck it up. Probably settled in and new it needs some fine adjustments. Told the dude i wasn't paying for it he said its on him so that's cool.

')