NGD! (first 8 string)

• Thread starter Kristianx510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kristianx510

Reaction score
Just got my ESP LTD H-208 in the mail yesterday, and have been too hooked on playing it to post this haha. Couldn't be happier with this as my first 8 string! The neck is extremely thin, almost as thin as my RG321 neck. I know a lot of people have a problem with the 25.5" scale but I find it very comfortable, and the low E doesnt get as muddy as most people made me think. I do still have the stock strings on it, so I cant wait to put a beefier set on there soon.

But now for the pictures!

Fresh out of the box
15xpds2.jpg

After a little playing
24lirs6.jpg

My slowly growing LTD family
j8kscy.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

seanchud

Reaction score
I just picked up one of these a few weeks ago as well. First 8 string and I agree the scale is nice, but I think my next will be at least 27. When I drop it to E it gets pretty muddy. I'm currently playing a 72 gauge and could go bigger, but meh. Nicest guitar I've had in a long time...well actually ever. :hbang:

TankJon666

Reaction score
HNGD! Sweet choice dude! These things play great for the money and are solidly built. I got one of these a little while back ...then modded its tits off :D

Voila!

photo2-4-1.jpg

String wise I can heartily recommend some Ernie Ball 10-59 with a 74 on le bottom. Nice and tight :D

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
HNGD! Sweet choice dude! These things play great for the money and are solidly built. I got one of these a little while back ...then modded its tits off :D

Voila!

photo2-4-1.jpg

String wise I can heartily recommend some Ernie Ball 10-59 with a 74 on le bottom. Nice and tight :D
Is that a emg?

')