NGD : first mayones :)

• Thread starter jabo1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OlisDead

Reaction score
Nice one dude! Mayones are so so so good, I've played dozens of them and they were all so good and easy to play.

Not the finish I would choose but that's an unique one for sure.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jabo1

Reaction score
Nice one dude! Mayones are so so so good, I've played dozens of them and they were all so good and easy to play.

Not the finish I would choose but that's an unique one for sure.

thanks oli :)

yep this is a unique finish and i m asking myself about the evolution of the copper :)

the neck is really really fast... i hope i ll get her a long time :)

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
It's really unique but not the guitar I would spend so much money for. It's a guitar at least to me that you would keep on a wall rather than play. Personally I don't like it and I understand why in a way why Musza sold it.

Nonetheless, HNGD, man!

Come on dude, it's his first Mayones. Let him enjoy it without nitpicking. I agree that it's more of a collector's piece but I still think it's ....ing cool. HNGD!!!

chopeth85

Reaction score
congrats! i have a mayo and is the most incredible guitar that i have ever had ! but if this is the first...which will be the last? with AAAAAAAAAAA flame maple top and diamonds? :p ;=)

jabo1

Reaction score
thanks everybody :)

i know this guitar has a kind of particular finish, but it makes the sound more cutting :)
it's really diferent for what i usually have .... we ll see with time if my opinion change :)

maxturbator

Reaction score
Wow, not what I was expecting at all. Really awesome guitar, and congratulations! How's the neck working out for you? I'm looking into getting a Mayones myself, but can't really test one so I'm curious about it.

jabo1

Reaction score
Wow, not what I was expecting at all. Really awesome guitar, and congratulations! How's the neck working out for you? I'm looking into getting a Mayones myself, but can't really test one so I'm curious about it.

hi thanks dude :)

i start playing guitar with thin neck but my favourite guitar as a fat scalloped neck so this guitar was really the opposite of what i like now ...

the neck is really really fast, the touch is amazing : i call it the copper toy :)
IMO ( maybe musza could help ), the neck is thiner than an Ibby sabre or an ESP MV/Horizon .

anyway, you can try to buy one and sell it after if you don't like it...it seems that all mayones are gone on the SS community:lol:

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Elle est tellement belle!

The Polish coin over the pot is a nice touch!

')