NGD/First Post - PRS SE 7

• Thread starter bntylr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bntylr

Reaction score
Ok so it's not quite brand new, i've had it about 6 weeks. Only just got round to taking some decent pictures!

vqtbgh.jpg

amv3tl.jpg

2vljxc7.jpg

5ulcgg.jpg

This is my first 7 string, but I have played quite a selection of others including Mayones, Caparison and the likes!

This being my first foray into 7 strings I didn't want to splash out too much, and the PRS gave me the best quality and feel in the price range.
The neck profile is perfect, the build quality I can't fault and the sound (with stock pickups too) is incredible.

The pickups have got a real nice midrange honk to them which I like and through my rig sounds great. I haven't got round to recording with it yet though, but i'm sure it'll sit nicely.

Then there's the look, whilst there is no flame on this top like I have seen in other examples of this guitar in the same finish, it does have a real heavy spalt, which I think is even better!

Upgrades may come in the future in the form of locking tuners and hipshot bridge, and maybe a new bridge pickup (the neck is perfect) but for now it's a great first 7!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vrollin

Reaction score
I wish they sold this particular model in Australia :( So nice!

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
HNPRSD! :yesway:
Congrats. Good choice for your 1st 7-string. It really looks great.

bouVIP

Reaction score
HNGD!

That top looks awesome! I just got 1 too and I was also surprised that the pickups were pretty good!

Can't wait to see your upgrades as well!

Stijnson

Reaction score
Looks awesome, I'm considering this one for my first 7 aswell. The fretboard on yours looks so dark it seems like its ebony. Really nice! Happy NGD!

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Damn, that thing is spaltacular! The more I see of this model, the worse my G.A.S. gets...happy NGD! :metal:

alvaro89

Reaction score
Best PRS Se7 ever seen ! Congratulations !

How much did you pay for this beauty?

solarian

Reaction score
While I love my SE7 (black) I'm extremely jealous of you guys with the splat! Beautiful guitar, enjoy!

Latest posts

')