NGD! First Suhr

• Thread starter xzyryabx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fortisursus

Reaction score
+2 for no inlays and H-S setup. Maybe one day I'll lay my hands on a Suhr. Yours is sexy as hell!

electriceye

Reaction score
I've gotta say... I've seen a lot of gorgeous Suhrs. But this is probably one of the nicest ones ever. Absolutely perfect in every way. HNGD!!!!

The Aldrich is supposed to be a monster of a pickup. Maybe it just doesn't go well with that wood or your amp.

absolutorigin

Reaction score
Awesome guitar my man! I love Suhr guitars, and it's also a plus that they're made fairly close to where I live.

xzyryabx

Reaction score
Thanks duderz....
the more time I spend with it the more I'm liking it!
The Aldrich and Air Norton are definitely growing on me and I think I will be keeping them in there....that string change really changed things up surprisingly.

JP7

Laughs and Shreds
Reaction score
Very nice SUHR! HAppy NGD! btw the hipshot tuners are the SEX!

xzyryabx

Reaction score
Thanks!!
I'm really loving it, not changing a thing anymore.
The SS frets make it play like a dream....makes me want to put SS on all my other guitars b/c they aren't as fun in comparison anymore!

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Dude, this guitar is happening! Love everything about it, single in the neck, reverse headstock, toggle, single volume...this guitar is WINNING!

rreeves

Reaction score
Thanks!!
I'm really loving it, not changing a thing anymore.
The SS frets make it play like a dream....makes me want to put SS on all my other guitars b/c they aren't as fun in comparison anymore!

I'm the same way. After my Suhr I doubt I'll buy another guitar without SS frets.

')