NGD - Found a tiger in my yard

• Thread starter the fuhrer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
This is my first real ESP and I think I did good. I saw this FT on another forum from a member I have done a few deals with over there. He and I worked out a 2 for 1 trade and I sent him a Charvel Wildcard #6 and a Schecter Blackjack 7. He, in return, sent me this animal. I absolutely love this guitar. It is a very early MIJ ESP George Lynch Sunburst Tiger. It has tons of mojo. The original owner definitely put some miles on it, the neck still feels fast as ever though. I just feel like rippin' when I grab this thing. The OFR is one of the best I have ever used. Even though this guitar is around 25 years old, I would put it up against any other shred guitar out there. Enjoy the pics!
CAM00364_zps3b56a657.jpg

CAM00365_zps7dcbb985.jpg

CAM00366_zpsd6244d0e.jpg

CAM00367_zps3afce50b.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Phew, from the title I was afraid someone had actually bought a Dusk Tiger...

This one rules, though. :hbang:

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
HNGD, I love this type of thing, graphics, matching reverse headstocks. Just a really fun guitar, well done :)

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
Did that one come with the Screamin' Demon in the bridge? I had one of those on my Tokai Strat, it's a ripper of a pickup.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys.

devolutionary- It is the Screamin Demon. This pickup is so hot, really makes pinch harmonics a lot of fun.

')