NGD - Frebulence 2.0 is home! :D (GKG R729 prototype)

• Thread starter Fred the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I get confused enough with 24 frets, 29 would make me blow a gasket. I'd end up just going into a coma staring at the frets. somewhat like O_O ..........

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I get confused enough with 24 frets, 29 would make me blow a gasket. I'd end up just going into a coma staring at the frets. somewhat like O_O ..........

Don't think of them as extra frets - think of them as pushing the 24th fret off the body. These guitars have more fret access than anything else I've played. The 24th fret feels like it's in the position of the 19th fret on a regular guitar.

shredguitar7690

NEED MORE STRINGS!!
Reaction score
The scalloped frets make it cake to play up that high. You really just need to know where 24 is and anything higher than that you usually wont play in normal songs haha. It is unbelievably fun to bend the 29th fret to 31 or 32 lol.

The Hiryuu

Dot dot dot.
Reaction score
I had no issue adapting to 36 frets. Then again I constantly bent the 24th fret way more than I really should've (1 and 1/2 step, 2 step bends...was always worried I'd snap the string...but almost never did.)

')