NGD Gibson Content!

• Thread starter Oddkid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Oddkid

Reaction score
I've been a bit down recently and I've had a bot of time to myself off from work. I started playing a lot more often and thanks to the Emails I get from Guitarguitar I found that there was a good deal on Gibson axes.

So I took the plunge indulged in some retail therapy:

I was convinced that my PRS 245 SE was the best guitar for the price range. I honeslty feel that Gibson is in a league of its own. I'm so glad I took the punt on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
nice man. I am in a similar situation. I went to my local GC about 6 weeks ago. and they had marked down the model you bought and 3 LPMs. So I tested the 4 guitars for about 90+ minutes. and oddly enough 1 of 3 LPMs was what I connected/wanted to own the most. EITHER WAY congrats. the 2015 and 2016 USA Gib is off the chain! with all those new PLEC machines I can say with confidence the guitars are not overpriced and do not have bad QC. What tuning is your new studio in? mines drop C 10-54

Attachments

• 2015 LP.jpg
    2015 LP.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 10
')