NGD- GKG content inside...

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
. . . . .my older F-1...
IMG_3833.jpg
. . . . . .

not to rain on the parade here but ive seen acoustics with better fret access than that black one. . .

anyway! its definitely original and unique but the body's not for me.

the finish and the headstock are fucking killer though!!!! :yesway:

sheboingo

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like that's going to be the new product line. Those two you listed and the 729-R. Leo said the new web site is pretty close to being done, so we can see what the other models look like. My first guitar ever was an '80s Kramer, so it makes me happy that Leo is putting the name back on the forward edge of design.

Most of it is done now, some minor work left for the custom shop section.

Gary Kramer Guitar

FretWizard88

Reaction score
That is the most ridiculous fucking shape I have ever seen, and for some reason I love it! I really want to play one now.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I was wondering, being a 25.5" scale, do you find it a bit cramped up higher than the 24th fret?

I find the 15th fret cramped at 25.5" scale. :lol: Most of my guitars are 27" and up, so yeah, it's a little tight. But not too bad, really. Since the upper fret access is so good that it compensates for the narrowness of the fret space. Now, the older Turbulence/F-1s were another story, because those went to 36 frets, most of which weren't usable in a traditional manner. But on the 729R I think they're all doable, unless you have sausage fingers.

raybeast

Reaction score
Awesome, I may have found a new 7-string investment! You said earlier the neck is pretty thick; with just a visual comparison with my Interceptor Pro it seems noticeably thicker; how would you say it would compare with say, an Agile or Schecter neck?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Awesome, I may have found a new 7-string investment! You said earlier the neck is pretty thick; with just a visual comparison with my Interceptor Pro it seems noticeably thicker; how would you say it would compare with say, an Agile or Schecter neck?

I only have Agile 8s, and I don't have a Schecter. But it's not Wizard thin, nor is it particularly huge. I'll see if I can't get a proper measurement for you tomorrow. And also it's C shaped. The thing is, for me neck thickness isn't really an issue, so I rarely comment on it. I don't think I've played a guitar that I didn't like the neck on. My deal breakers are upper fret access and neck heels. And this guitar is awesome in those areas.

Latest posts

')