NGD- GOMC Head/Rack combo w/8 space rack.

• Thread starter ImpendingDoom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
I just got my head/rack case for my 5150 II. It's an 8 space rack so I have plenty of room to play with.
icon10.gif
I'm stoked. Here's a pic.

2uqbsk7.jpg

I know it looks weird being empty and all, but my head is in my practice space and I couldn't get to it today, and I'm in the process of filling the rack. I'm thinking of a Sonic Maximizer or a 10 band EQ, not too sure yet, I still need to do some research.

Here's a list of what's going to be in the rack
-BBE or EQ of some sort
-Furman M8-DX
-Pedal shelf/drawer (ISP and other pedals I may acquire)
-AKG Wireless system (need to get mount kit)
-rack tuner
-I may also get some things in there to keep around for recording purposes, I'm not sure yet, maybe a Line 6 Pod XT Live???

That's all for now, if anyone has any suggestions on EQ's, feedback on the BBE, or a suggestion about something that you think would be useful let me hear it. I'll keep this thread updated as I acquire gear. Also, if you are looking for a case of any kind, hit up Get Off My Case. It's a company out of Fullerton, CA and they did a great job.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thesimo

Reaction score
damn.. you would actually need a van or a trailer to move that thing... I take it you don't have stairs in your house? :)

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
Thanks for all the views guys, I appreciate it seeing as this is my first post. It isn't all too heavy, I got it in the house by myself. But with all the stuff added it will take more than me to lift it. And, I don't know what to put in the space, a strap? or maybe my shoes...hah

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
I just ordered a Furman m-8dx and a rack mount kit for my AKG WMS40 Pro Flexx. It has begun. New pics as soon as I get it mounted.

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
Just got the Furman in and mounted.

5xol68.jpg

hra1di.jpg

The AKG rackmount is on back order until April :( Oh well. I tried a Sonic Maximizer out the other day and I liked what it did. I'm looking for a clearer and fuller sound. I'm really leaning towards the BBE but I have to wait for my tax check and for someone to buy my old 5150 II head case. Any takers??? (PM) What are your guys' takes on the BBE? Yes or No? Do you have any recommendations for gaining clarity?

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
Hey guys, I now it's been a while, but I'm finally getting some new stuff in. I got my rackmount for my wireless system in and I'm waiting for my BBE to come in. I may put something else in, but not too sure. When my BBE gets here, i'll post some pics.

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
Hey guys, this thing if for sale. Along with the bbe, furman, wireless, and my marshall 1960a cab. Let me know if you're interested

')