NGD: Green Timewarp Edition

• Thread starter 7 Dying Trees
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
In december I startted a long and protracted journey to get hold of a uv7pwh from norway, and once I'd bought it and it shipped, the seller was kind enough to point me to an add on the norwegian version of craigslist. Wasn't posted anywhere else.

Anyway, i had a look, couldn't quite believe it, messaged the seller, and said I'd buy it no questions asked.

Been tracking this for a while now, and it's taken a fair bit of time.and it's been sitting in customs for almost 2 weeks, but finally got it, in a case as well!

Anyway, you don't want to read words :trump: so here are some easy pictures to digest:

...and here it is:

And finally, better than one set of twins, is always two sets of twins!

I cannot believe how clean this is. One minute chip near the trem (treble side, rear), small hairline crack (as per usual) and that's it. Literally it. Slight pitting on the neckplate, but for 28 years old, still ridiculous.

Got to fix the input jack before i can hear it (as it's dead), but that's the only issue really (I hope) but even then, rewiring isn't that big of a deal If there's other stuff to fix.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Any UV post is worth a like, but this one's something special. Looks super clean dude, especially for one of the rarer ones.
HNGD man; that's a healthy collection you've got going there!

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you...out of pure jealousy. Can I call dibs on at least one 777 whenever you sell? If so, I call dibs.

stretcher7

Reaction score
It's SUPER clean! Damn you're SOOOO lucky to have all those UV's.