[NGD] Guerilla Custom M-7!

• Thread starter poke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poke

Reaction score
So, this morning I was greeted by the FedEx man with this:

Opened it up to find this:

And inside the case:

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Pictures don't do the guitar justice - the finish is really quite phenomenal. Thanks a lot to Nick at The Axe Palace for this beauty! Now if you excuse me, I have some playing to do :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I dont know why, but I chuckled at someone buying a Candian made guitar, from a US dealer, asa Candian customer :lol:

That thing is gorgeous man. Looks beautiful!

poke

Reaction score
that's badass dude, whats the neck like on those?

Unbelievably fast. I can't say I've played a better neck than the one on this guitar. I couldn't believe how fast it was when I started playing! And it's a great profile - not too thin, like a Wizard neck, but not thick whatsoever. Very comfortable.

I dont know why, but I chuckled at someone buying a Candian made guitar, from a US dealer, asa Candian customer :lol:

That thing is gorgeous man. Looks beautiful!

Thanks! Yeah, it's a bit funny, but it's more or less the same amount of time I'd imagine if I ordered one from them (they're in Quebec, I'm in BC) so it would have to go cross-country regardless. :scratch:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
That guitar would've been mine long ago IF it had one less string lol.
That particular guitar has been refered to as "a shredding machine" by those lucky enough to visit Nick's store. Congrats and HNGD.

wizbit81

Reaction score
looks like you blended a chocolate mousse, a yellow guitar, and a whole lotta ROCK in a 2000 watt whizzer!

Mitochondria

Reaction score
I had some crumby experience with guerrilla.... though i would still love one. Congrats man, glad to see a NGuerillaD! :hbang:

poke

Reaction score
I had some crumby experience with guerrilla.... though i would still love one. Congrats man, glad to see a NGuerillaD! :hbang:

Sorry to hear that man. Everything seems fine and dandy with my guitar.

looks like you blended a chocolate mousse, a yellow guitar, and a whole lotta ROCK in a 2000 watt whizzer!

It's actually a lot more brown than the crappy iPhone pictures let on, haha. It's more a green/brown guitar. It actually reminds me a lot of the swirl finishes on Vai's Ibanez's.

Andrew11

Reaction score
Awesome guitar!!!!

Had a chance to play that guitar last year when I stopped in to see NIck while I was in Boston. You're right pics do not do that thing justice, its one killer guitar.

Happy NGD!!!

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet guitar man, and that case...I'd hit it.:agreed:

Latest posts

')