NGD: Halo Custom Guitars Salvus (Tele)

• Thread starter Blood Tempest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'd really like to think that they are. I've seen people that have received guitars that placed orders before I did that are satisfied. And I can genuinely say that I'm happy with the product I received. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD! Looks like it came out pretty nice, can't go wrong with a Tele body. Not a huge fan of the Halo headstocks, Fender and ESP are the only ones I ever like on Tele body. Probably just because I like the traditional style.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! It definitely came out great. It's comfortable, sounds great, has good sustain, and has looks to kill. I'm typically not much for other headstocks on teles either. I liked this one because it was sharp, yet rounded at certain areas. Wanted to get that more aggressive, metal look without straying too far from a somewhat classy/traditional appearance. This headstock was a good balance for me. :yesway:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It definitely came out great. It's comfortable, sounds great, has good sustain, and has looks to kill. I'm typically not much for other headstocks on teles either. I liked this one because it was sharp, yet rounded at certain areas. Wanted to get that more aggressive, metal look without straying too far from a somewhat classy/traditional appearance. This headstock was a good balance for me. :yesway:

It's definitely better than the just a plain pointy headstock like the 80's Jackson Tele's or the original ESP Eclipse models that were Tele body.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, those are too boxy for the curves on a tele, IMO. This one had a nice blend of sharp and curvy.

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
God damn that is unreal man.
I spend way too much time on their custom generator :lol: I'll make the leap 1 day

HNGD! :yesway: :yesway:

Skullet

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna get another guitar next year but i think once i receive my Halo i will need to order another now that this "burst" option is available.!

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
God damn that is unreal man.
I spend way too much time on their custom generator :lol: I'll make the leap 1 day

HNGD! :yesway: :yesway:

Yeah, I play on there constantly :lol: It's a nice tool. And I like that they keep improving it. The promo deal where I got the $500 off made this thing and absolute steal.

I wasn't gonna get another guitar next year but i think once i receive my Halo i will need to order another now that this "burst" option is available.!

I didn't hear about the burst option! Nice to see them offering that. It's nice to know they keep pushing to get better and better. They did a lot to make sure my order was right.

Skullet

Reaction score
As you know they are making a "custom" * cough* jackson *cough* headstock design . Jeff really is a cool guy & his helped me massively !

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Anything seems to be possible for them! I thought the binding on a straight headstock was gonna be damn near impossible to do and they NAILED it! Jeff and his crew are super helpful.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Eventually, I hope. Things have been extraordinarily busy with work and home life. I will do my best to get to it.

guidedbyechoes

Reaction score
Did you find any finish problems? I know it was huge issue a while back. I'm trying to decide between them and carvin for my sevenstring tele build but it will be a little less common looking than most teles so I have to be happy with it cause I'll lose my ass on it if I try to sell it.

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
Hot shit man, that looks unreal!
I would visit the custom generator a few days a week easily, 1 day I'll take the plunge

HNGD! :hbang:

')