NGD: Holy Crap Did I Really Just Buy A Custom Shop Jackson?!?

• Thread starter protest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Man this is the upgrade of the year. It looks fantastic and as a newly Jackson convert I am all for the USA soloists.

Feraledge this the nth thread I've seen you spamming with your ESP custom and all I have to say is:

Keep it on! As long as the thread owners don't mind I can't get enough of that thing!

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Whoa that thing looks so sick! I stand by my statement that GC's used site is a literal gold mine when it comes to these kind of deals. 4 of the guitars in my sig came from there, always a good place to look for steals :yesway:

I like to keep SSO happy.
:lol::lol::lol:
Feel like feraledge is gonna have another NGD thread to post that bad boy in this week when my next ESP purchase arrives :lol:

Killer Jackson though, trans white is always incredible :agreed:

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
You lucky ....er! Great specs on it too. The finish is unusual, but I dig it. I know ss.org has a bit of an obsession with trans-white guitars anyway, but this is even better. Like fog drifting over ripples on a lake in the early morning.

dhgrind

Reaction score
sick axe, hope it plays as amazing as it looks. please for the love of god restring that thing correctly all those wraps my ocd is going wild.

Jamey36

Reaction score
Where do I sign up to trade my DK for an awesome CS!Nice score,love the finish.Happy NGD!

protest

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Honestly wish I could get a picture of it that really captures the finish because it looks even better in person.

The most important thing though is that it plays as great as it looks and sounds killer. I might get a push/pull put in to get a better clean sound, but that's a maybe. This is the best playing guitar I've ever owned, better than my PRS, ESP's or BFR JP. The only other guitars I've played that have felt like this are Tom Anderson's and those are the best guitars in the world, so I'm a happy man right now :agreed:

And I thought you were going to say that you bought a DK2M and got a Jackson Custom Shop in the case as a surprise...

That kind of happened to me once at Guitar Center a couple years ago. I bought an ESP MII at my local GC that was labeled LTD M-100. $200 :cool:

Whoa that thing looks so sick! I stand by my statement that GC's used site is a literal gold mine when it comes to these kind of deals. 4 of the guitars in my sig came from there, always a good place to look for steals :yesway:

Yep it's the best part of Guitar Center by far. It's like a nation wide CL search but with delivery and no crack heads.

You lucky ....er! Great specs on it too. The finish is unusual, but I dig it. I know ss.org has a bit of an obsession with trans-white guitars anyway, but this is even better. Like fog drifting over ripples on a lake in the early morning.

Yea the finish isn't like anything I've seen. It is far different than the Broderick or Merrow trans white. The bulk of the top is almost a natural finish with a slight haze over it.

Captastic

Reaction score
You should contact Jackson with the serial # and see what the exact specs are...

Looks killer bro...

protest

Reaction score
You should contact Jackson with the serial # and see what the exact specs are...

Looks killer bro...

Thanks dude. I've been meaning to do that. I went on their site but didn't see anything except a general email address. I might give them a call tomorrow.

protest

Reaction score

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
That finish is awesome- i saw a similar one (maybe the same model) in a Sweetwater catalogue a couple years back, and was very tempted to grab it.
Congrats.

')