NGD - Horizon no#2

• Thread starter phonix
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phonix

Reaction score
Managed to score a pretty sweet deal locally on a basically as new ESP Horizon NT-II. Snow white with pearl binding equipped with passive SD's. I already have an '06 model Horizon in quilted see-thru black loaded with EMG's so having both passives for cleans and EMG's for teh brootz is just amazing to me. Handy having one in C and one in a higher tuning for music theory etc is also kinda sweet. Loving life right now :D

pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
That's quite the setup !! :eek:

I'm pretty sure that your amp head alone is worth more than all my music gear put together let alone 2 ESPs.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD! I approve of this acquisition.:yesway:

phonix

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I worked my ass off to get this gear, always wanted a horizon since I was about 14 but they were always well out of my league. Had all my gear stolen in college by some dbag, had nothing for years after that as I couldn't afford to replace it. Finally in the last couple years I have got some decent equipment but it's been a long hard road man.

Horizons just suite me perfectly they feel so natural in my hands. And the Fryette is perfect for me and does everything I could want. Really stoked with the setup now!

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Congrats! Horizons are amazing guitars.

phonix

Reaction score
Yep absolutely. Not a fan of ibanez necks but found these ESP's are just gorgeous.

Unburdened

Reaction score
Congratulations! On a side note, I have an original VHT Pittbull and it is oh so sweet. I hope you enjoy your Fryette! :agreed:

Latest posts

')