NGD: I Fell Into the Sweetwaters of a Mystic Dream!

• Thread starter lewstherin006
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've definitely played some fantastic basswood guitars. My old JP7 was fantastic as a live guitar, but it just sounded dull and lifeless in the studio compared to some of my other guitars, and i didn't really feel like doing the whole pickup swap song-and-dance with it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse

Reaction score
Ernie Ball or no ball! Hahaha I love this guitar. My favorite finish on a guitar on my favorite guitar. Perfect! Got to play on at my local Glory Days! Sweet guitar.

lobotom

Reaction score
Congrats on your JP7. Quick note, at least on mine I had to shave down where the pickup legs rest to fit the Blackhawks height. A very simple job.

Alex

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Congrats! This guitar looks awesome!

I had set my mind on NOT buying any more guitars any time soon, but I have to say my GAS for a EBMM Petrucci 7-string is growing stronger...

by the way: do all the JP7s have stainless steel frets?

lewstherin006

Reaction score
Congrats! This guitar looks awesome!

I had set my mind on NOT buying any more guitars any time soon, but I have to say my GAS for a EBMM Petrucci 7-string is growing stronger...

by the way: do all the JP7s have stainless steel frets?

Im pretty sure all of them do.

')