NGD: I figured I would give this seven string thing another shot.

• Thread starter Fenriswolf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
As much as I've tried, I've never been able to get along with 7s, but after probably a 6 month break from playing guitar I figured I would give it another shot.

IMG_0750_zps0309c3d3.jpg

IMG_0751_zpscc3b7578.jpg

IMG_0752_zpsa7625b8d.jpg

IMG_0754_zps581708f1.jpg

So far it seems like it's a good guitar, its 100x better than the last Agile I had. And I really like the 27" scale. And it sounds ok, but the Cephus pickups have to go. They're getting replaced with a SD Nazgul and Sentient. And I should be getting an Axe FX in the next few days, so I'll upload some sound clips then.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
Get some good use out of it man! Glad you enjoy it.

Forgot to mention! There's a set of 10-70 Circle K's wedged in the case along the edges if you missed em.

sunken0887

Reaction score
Nice, its always good nowadays to have a 7 in your arsenal, imo, never know when you might need one for a gig, or maybe to fatten up or give a different feel to a song you are working on

and good idea changing out those pickups

gigawhat

All 6s and 7s
Reaction score
Get some good use out of it man! Glad you enjoy it.

Forgot to mention! There's a set of 10-70 Circle K's wedged in the case along the edges if you missed em.

Someone else who uses my set of strings! :lol:

HNGD! I loved my agile 8, and I've been wanting to pickup an agile 7 to mod. I like your pickup choice.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
Someone else who uses my set of strings! :lol:

HNGD! I loved my agile 8, and I've been wanting to pickup an agile 7 to mod. I like your pickup choice.

Indeed! I use them on my 25.5" 7's in standard and on 27" 7's in Bb/Drop G#

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
I love the red quilt. I also know that from personal experience, these pictures don't do the finish justice. That said, I feel like I'm the only one who likes the Cepheus pickups.

NorCal_Val

Reaction score
the 7 string was easier for me to make the leap to from
6 strings, than the 8 was from the 7.
keep hammering away at the 7, it's worth the effort.:hbang:

Rotatous

Reaction score
Nice man! It definitely took me a couple tries to get a nice Agile, it payed off big time though - I have yet to play a nicer guitar for the same amount of money.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Nice man! It definitely took me a couple tries to get a nice Agile, it payed off big time though - I have yet to play a nicer guitar for the same amount of money.

The last one I had was one of the worst guitars I've ever played, but as good as this one looked, I figured I would give it a shot.

')