NGD: i finally took the PRS plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Very nice..I just bought a PRS 30th anniversary custom 24 and I really love it.I have played fender telecasters and stratocasters mostly but I am super glad I made the leap to buy a PRS they are awesome guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but there was no pictures in the link provided :(. I wanted to see more of the pron as the admitedly awe striking pic of the guitar in the original post is not nearly enough.

Congratulations and it's always nice to see people getting their (or one of their) dream guitars and finding them as awesome as they expected.
But I needz moar pics!!

littleredguitars2

green canaries
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but there was no pictures in the link provided :(. I wanted to see more of the pron as the admitedly awe striking pic of the guitar in the original post is not nearly enough.

Congratulations and it's always nice to see people getting their (or one of their) dream guitars and finding them as awesome as they expected.
But I needz moar pics!!

weird. link works for me but i'll post some more here!

U6bTrHf.jpg

ptItrLU.jpg

3x9a6Ow.jpg

1I44Umo.jpg

sBx9HKD.jpg

3aV0Hod.jpg

theres still a couple more at the link.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Nice score. She's a beauty.

I think your cat thinks so as well hah

3aV0Hod.jpg

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Ain't gonna lie... wanna pet the cat.

That pic is awesome... kitty, axe, gear in the background... plus very nice lighting. Too cool.

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or does it have a little green hue to it? Spectacularly gorgeous!

Nice way to dive into the PRS game.

littleredguitars2

green canaries
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or does it have a little green hue to it? Spectacularly gorgeous!

Nice way to dive into the PRS game.

its a very complicated finish haha. when i first saw it at guitar center, i thought it was some sort of aqua. its definitely a "black" sort of finish but its more than that. some blue and green definitely hides in it

mperrotti34

Reaction score
I recently jumped on the PRS train as well man. They are amazing instruments. congrats on the pickup. That top is killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')