NGD: I wish I could play my new Jackson 7 string

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
It's believable. It's like a "Fell off the Truck" store for music gear. Figure 90% of the stuff were customer returns with no actual issues, so they just send it to the customer and let them do the QC inspection.

I don't mind it with how deep the discounts get occasionally tbh. I've had some pristine guitars show up at $500+ off retail. I'd say just be prepared to send it back, ask for money off or DIY a minor fix on your own depending on what arrives.

Absolutely. I'm treating it as a resource for scratching the itch of repair experience. I'm planning to buy something else from them on the cheap eventually with the intent that it will show up and need some mystery remediation work that I can do as a project. If something excellent shows up in its expected place, then it's a surprise win.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phillybhatesme

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, they still have an absolute steal on the Boss RE-202 and the items appear new.

Edit - nvm. Was 226 last week. Back up to 300 now. I ordered one the same day as the Jackson.

')