NGD Ibanez AJD91C

• Thread starter blanco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blanco

Reaction score
Pictures first as usual.

I'd been looking for a Ibanez AJD or AWD for quite a while. One night i walk in drunk and freshly posted on ebay was this little beauty. Needless to say it was purchased and paid for. I didn't actually realise until the next day when i saw the invoice in my emails.

This one has the cocobolo top and has literally not been played, still had the protective plastic on the truss rod cover. Needed a damn good clean so the strings came straight off and lemon oil went on and i took the photos why it was soaking in.

Sound wise, its really loud and bright. Through the H&K its come out really warm with a lot of clarity. There is some hum from it but i did expect that. Will soon be making a trip to Feline guitars and swap the pickups out for something a little different, better pots and i'm thinking of losing the cream pickup rings and getting some cocobolo ones on it instead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.